As if we don't need another glaring reminder of President Obama's close ties to the fashion industry, the White House is gearing up for its glamorous annual Correspondents' Dinner with this list of confirmed guests from WWD. Here are the highlights:
Arianna Huffington is bringing Jersey to the White House. Her guests include Gov. Chris Christie and Jon Bon Jovi. Oh, and not to forget, Shaq.
Hearst has two tables but the only confirmations so far include Joanna Coles, Editor in Chief of Cosmo, and David Carey, president of Hearst Magazines. Other confirmed guests include:
- Harvey Weinstein (Not confirmed if his wife, designer Georgina Chapman, will be attending like she did last year)
- Tina Brown (Editor of the Daily Beast, Newsweek)
- Nicole Kidman (Guest of Brown)
- Olivia Munn (Guest of Brown)
- Barry Diller (Not confirmed if Diane von Furstenberg will be attending)
Conan O'Brien is hosting the star-studded affair which will be held on April 27. We're quite certain Michelle Obama will outshine everyone in the room - fashionably speaking. And no, we were not invited. But we will be scouting the styles.