Here's another cute gush heard around the nation Sunday evening during the Emmy broadcast.
Boardwalk Empire star Bobby Cannavale, who took an Emmy home for outstanding supporting actor in a drama series, thanked a very special lady in his life on stage before a room packed with TV's brightest talent.
"And I want to thank the love of my life, Rose [Byrne]," he said, as the newly-blonde beauty looked on from the audience and smiled.
The couple made their relationship public in June after they attended the 2013 CFDA Awards together in New York.
Byrne, 34, has starred in hit movies like "Bridesmaids" and "Insidious 2." The actress turned heads in a rose petal pink Calvin Klein crop top and matching skirt to show off her toned physique.
She paired her look with a Jimmy Choo clutch and Charlotte Olympia heels, dripping in head-to-toe Tiffany & Co. jewels. Byrne walked down the red carpet in $73,425 worth of bling. Here's the breakdown:
- Tiffany Legacy Collection Four-square Diamond drop earrings in platinum ($21,125)
- Two Tiffany Metro hinged bangles in 18k white gold with pink sapphires ($3,500 each)
- Tiffany Metro five-row hinged bangle in 18k white gold with diamonds ($15,000)
- Two Tiffany Metro five-row rings in 18k white gold with diamonds ($6,500 each)
- Tiffany Soleste Round Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Ring in platinum ($13,500)
- Two Tiffany Metro rings in 18k white gold with diamonds ($1,900 each)
Luxury, love, lucky Rose!