- So hideous was the Sixers' 45-point loss to the Clipper last night that even the people living inside of our phones were disgusted.
— Matt Rappa (@mattrappa) February 10, 2014
- Along with plenty of people not living in our phones, making the Sixers' terribleness one of the first bonds between humans and robots.
Sixers highlights: pic.twitter.com/zsRQVavSVX
— Kami Mattioli (@kmattio) February 10, 2014
- In case you wanted to see an example of what people are talking about, because you hate yourself I guess, here's Blake Griffin brutalizing an unplugged opponent.
- It looks like the NFL's first openly gay player is likely on his way, which is awful news for everyone who is stupid.
Good point by that last caller. I'm not homophobic, and I don't have any problem with a gay football player as long as I don't know about it
— FakeWIPCaller (@FakeWIPCaller) February 10, 2014
- Figure skater Ashley Wagner is set to become this Olympics' McKayla Maroney, which is huge news for internet people. Wagner's frustrated reaction after receiving her score has caught on like wild fire cat pictures. If only there was a way to figure out what she's saying...
- Shocking news out of Elle Magazine that David Beckham's daughter does not share his respect and admiration for the fashion industry.
— ELLE Magazine (US) (@ELLEmagazine) February 10, 2014
- Somebody finally made that Houston Astros/malfunctioning Olympic ring light comparison.
- Seriously, that Sixers game though...
Waiting outside the Sixers locker room. I smell blood.
— Michael Levin (@Michael_Levin) February 10, 2014
— Liberty Ballers (@Liberty_Ballers) February 10, 2014