Kobe Bryant recently spoke with Chris Palmer of ESPN The Magazine. The resulting Q&A is posted online and is definitely worth a read. Some of the gems Kobe offers up:
- Says he's never lost a game of one-on-one
- Talks about smoking McGrady in one-on-one in Germany and says that he would cook LeBron, too.
- Calls Adidas "that other sneaker company."
- Says if he never played with Shaq, his numbers would be "ridiculous."
- Says his wife told a guy at 7-Eleven that he wipes his own ass.
Seriously, Kobe is always good for an interesting quote or two, but this Q&A is the perfect excuse to waste 10 minutes of your Thursday afternoon.