According to Bovada.lv, two Eagles are among 14 players with the shortest odds to win the MVP award. They of course would be quarterback Nick Foles and running back LeSean McCoy.
Here are the players Bovada had under 50/1 odds:
• McCoy is among three non-quarterbacks to have the shortest odds at 25/1, along with Vikings running back Adrian Peterson and Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson. There are 12 QBs with better odds to win the MVP than Foles.
• Jay Cutler and Matthew Stafford have the sixth shortest odds to win an MVP? Really? I guess a lot of Bears and Lions fans like to lose money betting on their own players. Ditto that for Redskins fans too, I guess.
• Russell Wilson is a terrible buy at 25/1. He throws less than any QB in the NFL.
• Looooove Philip Rivers at 50/1. That's a steal.
• I also like Foles at 40/1 and Aaron Rodgers at 15/2.
Follow Jimmy on Twitter: @JimmyKempski