Only one Eagles player appeared on the list. That would be McCoy, at 25. The entire list:
1. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks 2. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos 3. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers 4. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins 5. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers 6. Tom Brady, New England Patriots 7. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks 8. Eli Manning, New York Giants 9. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts 10. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints 11. J.J. Watt, Houston Texans 12. Richard Sherman, Seattle Seahawks 13. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings 14. Clay Matthews, Green Bay Packers 15. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys 16. Patrick Willis, San Francisco 49ers 17. Troy Polamalu, Pittsburgh Steelers 18. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots 19. Arian Foster, Houston Texans 20. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions 21. Victor Cruz, New York Giants 22. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys 23. Wes Welker, Denver Broncos 24. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins 25. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles 26. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers 27. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers 28. Ray Rice, Baltimore Ravens 29. DeMarcus Ware, Dallas Cowboys 30. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys 31. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears 32. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers 33. Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders 34. Miles Austin, Dallas Cowboys 35. Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens 36. Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears 37. Trent Richardson, Indianapolis Colts 38. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans 39. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals 40. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs 41. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints 42. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers 43. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers 44. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons 45. Von Miller, Denver Broncos 46. Eric Decker, Denver Broncos 47. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers 48. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons 49. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears 50. Luke Kuechly, Carolina Panthers
• Come on Eagles fans. Ryan Tannehill has more jersey sales than any Eagles player? Represent.
• People who bought Trent Richardson jerseys after the Colts traded for him are less than fired up by his 2.9 yards per carry.
• Who the hell would buy a Miles Austin jersey? He hasn't been good since 2010.
• Similarly, who would buy a Darren McFadden jersey? In his six year career, he has averaged 618 rushing yards and 3.8 TDs per season. He has also never played more than 13 games in a season.
• How is Eli Manning 8th? I mean... I get it. He won a pair of Super Bowls, but wouldn't you already own an Eli jersey by now if you were that big a fan? It just seems like an odd time to make that purchase, seeing as he was brutally bad in 2013. Maybe that's just the go-to jersey purchase for moms buying Christmas presents, because of name recognition? What say you, Eli?
• Russell Wilson at #1, huh? I guess there's a new generation of bandwagon fans on the horizon.
• The Cowboys had to cut DeMarcus Ware because they can't manage their salary cap.