From the beginning of the DeSean Jackson saga, there has been a never-ending yo-yo of reports, so why should it stop now? Let's just recap the latest in the never-ending DeSean news cycle.
• Early this morning, Tim McManus of Birds 24/7 reported that DeSean to the Redskins was a 'done deal,' per a source close to DeSean.
• Early this afternoon, Diana Marie Russini of NBCWashington.com reported that two more teams were in the mix, and that the Browns were "going hard with an offer."
• Russini then included the 49ers into the mix. reporting that San Francisco has now "thrown their hat into the ring."
• It was then reported that the 49ers have bad dinner manners, as they called DeSean while he was dining with the Redskins.
• ...although dinner went well. I hear the soufflé was to die for.
• Meanwhile, the Eagles are tearing down a banner of DeSean off the side of the Linc that looks more like James Thrash.
Never go away, DeSean Jackson saga. Never go away.
Follow Jimmy on Twitter: @JimmyKempski