A few quick items on the Sixers:
* In their 0-3 start, the Sixers have shot 42.8 percent from the floor (107-for-250) while their opponents have made 46.5 percent (106-for-228).
* Backup center Tony Battie suffered a quad strain on Saturday in the loss to Indiana and is listed day-to-day.
* Andres Nocioni replaced Jason Kapono in the starting lineup and contributed six points and seven rebounds in 31 minutes, 32 seconds. Kapono, who started the first two games, did not play.
* The Sixers are averaging a dismal 16.7 points in the third quarter…
* Rookie big man Craig Brackins and second-year guard Jodi Meeks were scratched for the third-straight game.
* Reserve center/forward Marreese Speights saw his most minutes of the season on Saturday, though he still played just more than 8 minutes.
* The Sixers visit Washington on Tuesday night. The Wizards are 0-2.