For Bill O'Reilly, the word of the day Monday will be "return."
The former Fox News host, who was booted from the network last week following an advertiser boycott of The O'Reilly Factor, is scheduled to speak in a new episode of his "No Spin News" podcast.
The new podcast, the first time we'll hear from O'Reilly since leaving his show for an abrupt vacation two weeks ago, is scheduled to go live on his website Monday at 7 p.m. Only subscribers will have access to the podcast.
O'Reilly lost over 60 advertisers after the New York Times revealed he paid $13 million to five former Fox News personalities to settle claims of sexual and verbal harassment. The Factor (minus the "O'Reilly") ended its 21-year run on Friday night with host Greg Gutfeld filling in for the ousted host.
O'Reilly left Fox News with a $25 million settlement, a number first reported by CNN's Brian Stelter. In a statement last week after his firing was announced, O'Reilly continued to deny any wrongdoing and said he was proud of his 20-year career at Fox News.
"It is tremendously disheartening that we part ways due to completely unfounded claims," O'Reilly said. "But that is the unfortunate reality many of us in the public eye must live with today."
The new podcast couldn't come at a worse time for Fox News, which will be debuting its new evening lineup and is trying to put as much distance as possible between themselves and O'Reilly.
Replacing The O'Reilly Factor at 8 p.m. on Monday will be Tucker Carlson's show Tucker Carlson Tonight. The Five shifts from the afternoon to fill the 9 p.m. timeslot vacated by Carlson's move, and Sean Hannity will continue to nail down the network's 10 p.m. slot.