Statistical resources on some of the underlying factors - social, economic, political - that shape population health, compiled by The Public's Health.
- Metropolitan Philadelphia Indicators Project: A plethora of data on housing, education, civic participation, land use, and a range of other topics. Mapping tools are available.
- Philadelphia Neighborhood Information System: A web-based information system which allows for the mapping of community indicators.
- PEW Philadelphia Research Initiative Data Library: Data on the finances, services, safety, and welfare of the City.
- U.S. Census Bureau: Data from the only U.S. survey conducted according to a Constitutional mandate.
- Data.gov: Gateway to an immense amount of national data compiled by the Federal Government.
- Pew Research Center Data Bank: Provides data on a wide variety of topics and domestic issues.
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Statistics: From price indexes to gender equity indices, this website provides data on a range of indicators for countries from around the World.
- United Nations Data: 33 databases and 60 million records… a lot of information.