County and state agencies throughout the region offer services ranging from, in most cases, vaccination clinics to restaurant inspection databases. Behavioral health, aging, medical examiner and other county departments may be part of health or linked to it.
- Philadelphia Department of Public Health
- Bucks County Department of Health & Human Services
- Chester County Department of Health
- Delaware County Department of Intercommmunity Health Coordination (also see state health center)
- Montgomery County Department of Health
- State of Pennsylvania Department of Health (responsible for many public health issues in Delaware County and in the majority of counties statewide outside the southeast)
- Burlington County Department of Health
- Camden County Department of Health & Human Services
- Gloucester County Department of Health & Senior Services
- State of New Jersey Department of Health & Senior Services
Is a key agency missing from this list? Let us know and we'll look into it.
More resources are at The Public's Health blog.