Teva Pharmaceuticals and the Philadelphia Eagles combined to spend $100,000 to reward community leaders and their non-profit groups for efforts to serve people in their areas.
The 2012 Eagles Community Quarterback Award will be given out Wednesday evening at an event at Lincoln Financial Field.
The grand prize winner will receive $50,000 toward their non-profit organization. The second and third place winners will each receive $11,000, and each of the other seven finalists will be awarded $4,000.
The finalists are:
- Brandon Coney of Pine Hill, N.J. – Boys & Girls Club of Camden County
- Abby Cowburn of Philadelphia – Back On My Feet
- Lisa M. Filipczak & Vera Kramaroff of Jenkintown, P.A. – Access Sports
- David Gaffin of Beach Haven, N.J. – Habitat for Humanity, Philadelphia
- Steve Grandizio of Philadelphia – Little Smiles
- Paul Isenberg of Wayne, P.A. – Great Guys Group, Inc.
- Jennifer Leary of Philadelphia – Red Paw Emergency Relief Team
- Novella Lyons of Philadelphia – American Cancer Society
- Lisa Maiello of Philadelphia – Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
- Chris Turman of Philadelphia – Pennsylvania School for the Deaf