London-based drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline issued its first quarter financial report Wednesday morning. GSK has facilities in the Philadelphia reason.
We will update this blog later today, but here is the company's view of its highlights:
- Core EPS of 26.9p and dividend of 18p
- Group sales -2% reflecting continued contribution from key growth drivers offset by expected demanding prior year comparisons
- Continued R&D pipeline progress
- Continued delivery of financial efficiencies, strong cash generation and returns to shareholders
- Further measures to drive strategic focus and improve growth profile
- 2013 expectations for sales growth (~1%) and core EPS growth (3-4%) unchanged (both at CER)
A link to the company press release is here.
A link to the longer financial report is here.