Happy Friday. Here's a quick look at five stories to know about for the weekend.
1. Nonprofit grocery store: The first nonprofit supermarket in the country opens Saturday in Chester.
2. Ex-priest arrested: A former Philadelphia priest has been arrested for allegedly sexually abusing an altar boy between 1998 and 2001. Rev. Robert L. Brennan, who was an assistant pastor at Resurrection of Our Lord parish in Rhawnhurst at the time, was arrested at his Perryville, Md., home, and is being extradited to Philadelphia to face charges.
3. City vets office: A veterans group wants to see other vets working at Philadelphia's Veterans Advisory Commission. The nonprofit Pointman Soldiers Heart Ministry is planning and open forum Saturday at Triumph Baptist Church to air their concerns.
4. Sixers camp: The 76ers training camp begins Saturday. The team will hold their first two practices Saturday at Saint Joseph's University, where they'll train until Oct. 2. The Sixers start their season with a two-game exhibition trip in Europe.
5. National Coffee Day: Sunday is National Coffee Day, and there are many ways to get caffeinated for free in the Philadelphia area this weekend.