Here's your daily look at five stories to know about, election results recap edition:
1. Christie reelected: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was reelected in a landslide victory over Democratic challenger Barbara Buono.
2. Philly row officers: Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams and City Controller Alan Butkovtiz cruised to reelection wins.
3. Judges retained, elected: Ten new judges were elected to Common Pleas or Municipal Court in Philadelphia, and 18 more were retained. State Supreme Court Chief Justice Ronald Castille won another term on the state's high court, while another Supreme Court justice and two Superior Court judges were also retained.
4. Minimum wage: New Jersey voters approved raising the state's minimum wage to $8.25, a $1 increase.
5. Turnout: Few voters had been expected to show up at the polls in the off-year election, and officials in Philadelphia on Tuesday were estimating turnout at 11.5 percent.