Here's your daily look at five stories we're following:
1. Eagles begin OTAs: Today marks the first day of full-squad organized team activities for the Eagles at the NovaCare Complex.
2. IGM auction: A closed auction this morning will determine the ownership of the Inquirer, Daily News and Philly.com.
3. Adoption-bill signing: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is scheduled to sign a bill that will give adults who were adopted access to their original birth certificates.
4. Riverside development: A planning meeting is slated for tonight to decide whether the Keystone Watchcase building, which is on the National Register of Historic Places and contains the Riverside Historical Society Museum, should be developed into luxury apartments.
5. Abducted girls: Nigerian officials say the country's military has located the nearly 300 girls abducted by Islamic extremists, but fears using force to attempt to free them could be too risky.