Here's your look at five stories we're following today:
1. Powerball jackpot: After no tickets sold matched all of the winning numbers in Wednesday's Powerball drawing, the lottery's jackpot has soared to $475 million -- the second-largest in Powerball history and third-highest overall. And that number is likely to rise even higher. The next Powerball drawing is Saturday.
2. Diane Sawyer to feature Strawberry Mansion High: ABC's "World News with Diane Sawyer" will profile the Philly school on its broadcast this evening. The school, one of the most violent in the city, was spared after district officials initially planned to close it.
3. SEPTA fares: The transit agency could slightly reduce its fare hikes slated to go into effect in July. A SEPTA board committee will consider changes to the agency's fare plan today.
4. Funeral for former governor: A memorial service for former Pennsylvania Gov. George Leader will be held today at Derry Presbyterian Church in Hershey. He died last week at age 95.
5. Nutter's school tax plan: Mayor Nutter is proposing to raise cigarette and liquor-by-the-drink taxes to raise money for the Philadelphia School District.