Happy Friday. Here's five stories to know about before the weekend hits:
1. Next legal steps in Cleveland kidnapping case: Prosecutors say they will seek additional charges against Ariel Castro, accused of kidnapping three women and holding them captive for a decade. Authorities are also weighing whether to pursue the death penalty in the case.
2. Royal visit: The king and queen of Sweden are visiting Philly today. The four-day trip for King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia marks the 375th anniversary of the founding of a New Sweden colony. They are expected to tour Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and the American Swedish Historical Museum.
3. Swarthmore soft on sex crimes?: Students at Swarthmore College say the school is under-reporting and downplaying cases of sexual assault.
4. Dad Vail: The Aberdeen Dad Vail Regatta, the largest collegiate rowing contest in the country, takes place on the Schuylkill River today and Saturday.
5. Most popular baby names: The Social Security Administration has released its list of the most popular baby names. Jacob, Mason, Ethan, Noah and William are the most popular names for boys, while Sophia, Emma, Isabella, Olivia and Ava top the list for girls.