Here's your look at five stories we're following today:
1. I-95 construction: PennDot is launching a four-year construction project on Interstate 95 in Philadelphia today. The $211.7 million project to rebuild 1.5 miles of the highway is the second-largest contract in agency history.
2. Tracy Morgan crash: Actor and comedian Tracy Morgan is recovering after a serious New Jersey Turnpike crash that killed one man. Early Monday, Morgan remained in critical condition but was being called "more responsive." Two others were also critically injured, and Wal-Mart truck driver Kevin Roper has been charged in the crash.
3. VA probe: Sources have said that Philadelphia's Veterans Affairs Medical Center is among those being investigated for long wait times, and an audit of the 152 VA medical facilities nationwide is expected to be released today.
4. Bridge testimony: Kevin O'Dowd, chief of staff to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, is scheduled to testify before a legislative panel investigating the George Washington Bridge lane closures this morning.
5. Heroin epidemic: Authorities are calling heroin use in the United States an epidemic, but some officials say a new demographic of users -- white, middle-class, women -- is the reason behind the recent attention on the drug.