Here's your daily look at five stories we're following:
1. Missing plane: An Air Algerie passenger plane that was flying from Burkina Faso to Algeiers disappeared from radar early today.
2. Food truck deaths: Olga Galdamez and her 17-year-old daughter, Jaylin Landaverry, have died from the injuries they suffered when their food truck exploded in Feltonville earlier this month.
3. Showboat protest: Hundreds of workers at the Showboat casino in Atlantic City are planning a rally tonight to protest the venue's planned closing.
4. Ride-sharing conference: A pre-hearing conference on Uber and Lyft's applications for "experimental" licenses from the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission to operate their ride-sharing services statewide is scheduled for today. The licensees, however, would not apply to Philadelphia, but would be in effect for the rest of the state.
5. N.J. bail reform: A state Senate committee is slated to weigh a proposal to overhaul the New Jersey bail system at a hearing this morning.