Here's your daily look at five stories we're following:
1. Bridgegate probes: Another top aide to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie -- incoming chief of staff Regina Egea -- is slated to testify before a legislative panel investigating the George Washington Bridge lane closures, as federal prosecutors are asking legislators not to call certain witnesses due to the U.S. Attorney's Office's own investigation. Here's a timeline of the scandal so far.
2. Traffic Court trial: Closing arguments are scheduled to take place today in the trial of former Philadelphia judges accused of fixing traffic tickets.
3. Sandusky's son on Oprah: Matt Sandusky, Jerry Sandusky's adopted son, has given an interview to Oprah Winfrey that airs tonight. The interview, airing at 9 p.m. on Winfrey's OWN Network, is Matt Sandusky's first since Jerry Sandusky was convicted of child sex-abuse charges in 2012.
4. I-95 artifacts: Artifacts that have been unearthed beneath Interstate 95 in Fishtown and Northern Liberties will be on display today at the First Presbyterian Church.
5. Christie in Iowa: Gov. Christie is heading to Iowa today for fundraising events in his role as chairman of the Republican Governors Association. The potential 2016 presidential candidate is traveling to at least 12 states in July and August.