Here's your daily look at five stories we're following:
1. Comcast hearing: Another hearing related to Comcast Corp.'s proposed merger with Time Warner Cable takes place in Washington today. Comcast's David Cohen will testify at the hearing, called "At a Tipping Point: Consumer Choice, Consolidation and the Future Video Marketplace," as will a top executive from AT&T, which is trying to acquire DirecTV. It's the first time Comcast and AT&T officials have spoken at the same hearing since the merger plans were announced.
2. Duffel bag death: Police are questioning a person of interest in the slaying of 23-year-old Laura Araujo, a recent Art Institute of Philadelphia graduate whose slain body was found in a duffel bag in North Philadelphia earlier this week.
3. Casey's Hobby Lobby vote: The U.S. Senate is set to take up a bill today that would effectively overturn the Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby decision and require most businesses to cover a full slate of contraceptives in their employee health packages, and Pennsylvania's Bob Casey -- an anti-abortion Democrat -- says he will vote in favor of the measure.
4. Tipped workers' pay: A report being released today by the New Jersey Policy Perspective advocates for raising the hourly wages of tipped workers in New Jersey.
5. Youth poetry festival: The Brave New Voices International Youth Poetry Slam Festival kicks off tonight, bringing hundreds of young poets from across the nation to Philadelphia. It's the first time the city has hosted the event.