Here's your daily look at five stories we're following:
1. Power outages: A day after freezing rain and ice caused Peco's second-worst outage incident ever, more than 400,000 customers in the region still lack power this morning. The utility was warning that it could take multiple days for power to be fully restored.
2. Vote on lawyer: The Senate Judiciary Committee is scheduled to vote today on President Obama's nomination of Debo Adegbile as chief of the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division. Adegbile was one of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund attorneys who filed appeals on behalf of Mumia Abu-Jamal, who fatally shot a Philadelphia police officer in 1981.
3. Leno's last show: Jay Leno will host his final Tonight Show this evening.
4. Public art and AEDs: The University of Pennsylvania is slated to announce a plan to promote automatic external defibrillator use today. The university is planning a contest to develop public art pieces that would call attention to some AEDs around campus.
5. Mayor's trial: Closing arguments in the federal public corruption trial for Trenton Mayor Tony Mack and his brother are scheduled to resume today. Jurors will begin deliberating after defense attorneys sum up their case.