Here's your daily look at five stories to know about:
1. Tollefson auction: Items in two storage units rented by former Philadelphia sportscaster Don Tollefson -- now charged with scamming dozens of people out of more than $100,000 through fraudulent sports travel packages -- are up for auction today.
2. Temple athletics: Temple University's board of trustees meets today, and is expected to discuss plans to cut seven varsity sports. University President Neil Theobald has said the school was revisiting the decision to drop the sports.
3. Gift ethics: The Philadelphia City Council is expected to hold hearings today on measures to regulate gift-giving to city officials.
4. Netflix-Comcast deal: Netflix and Comcast have reached an accord that's expected to significantly improve the quality of Netflix video streamed by many Comcast customers.
5. New NCC exhibit: A new exhibition at the National Constitution Center will focus on slavery at Thomas Jefferson's plantation, Monticello. Officials are slated to discuss details of the exhibit, coming to Philadelphia in April, at a news conference today.