Here's your daily look at five stories to know about:
1. Water main break repairs: City officials say it could take months to make repairs after Monday's major water main break in Frankford.
2. Insurance deadline extended: Last-minute shoppers for insurance on healthcare.gov got a one-day reprieve when the Monday night deadline to buy insurance on the federal exchange site was pushed back to 11:59 p.m. today. Coverage under any plans purchased by that time will go into effect Jan. 1.
3. Holiday sales: Retail sales have fallen for three straight weeks, putting extra pressure on stores to lure in shoppers as the holiday season wraps up.
4. More closings in A.C.?: After the bankruptcy sale of the Atlantic Club Casino Hotel was approved Monday, industry observers are wondering whether more casino and resort closings are on the horizon.
5. Bridge closure investigation: A New Jersey state lawmaker plans to file paperwork for the General Assembly to renew his subpoena power in the investigation into why George Washington Bridge approach lanes were blocked. Democrat John Wisniewski wants to be able to continue to subpoena Port Authority of New York and New Jersey documents and employees beyond Jan. 14.