Here's your daily look at five stories we're following:
1. Pennypack Park death: An autopsy is slated to be performed today to determine how a mother died while jogging in Pennypack Park. Police are calling the death of 46-year-old Constance Murray suspicious.
2. Glouco clean-up plan: Freeholders in Gloucester County are scheduled to weigh a resolution that opposes the Environmental Protection Agency's plan to clean-up a contaminated site in Newfield.
3. Christie vs. Clinton: A new poll being released today shows Gov. Chris Christie trailing Hillary Clinton among New Jersey voters polled about the 2016 presidential contest. The Quinnipiac University poll found Clinton leads Christie, 50-42 percent, though neither has announced a presidential run.
4. Rip current risk: The National Weather Service is warning swimmers that there's a high risk of rip currents along the New Jersey coast today.
5. A.C. casino woes: A day before the bankrupt Revel casino goes up for auction, there's been no word on potential bids. Meanwhile, Donald Trump has filed a lawsuit to have his name removed from the Trump Plaza and Trump Taj Mahal casinos, which he says have fallen into disrepair, tarnishing his image.