Here's your daily round-up of five stories we're following today:
1. Mike Rice fallout at Rutgers: Rutgers men's basketball coach Mike Rice was fired after a video that showed him shoving and throwing balls at players, and using anti-gay slurs, surfaced. Now, some faculty members are calling for a wider investigation and demanding that university President Robert Barchi resign. Meanwhile, the search for a new coach is under way. Rhode Island coach Dan Hurley, a former assistant at Rutgers, is an early favorite.
2. North Korea and nukes: North Korea is warning that its military has been cleared to attack the United States using "smaller, lighter and diversified" nuclear weapons. But despite the threat, analysts say they don't expect an attack, which could trigger a destructive war.
3. DRPA investigated: A federal grand jury is probing millions of dollars in "economic-development" spending by the Delaware River Port Authority. A subpoena was issued last week.
4. Sick leave veto: Mayor Nutter plans to veto a bill that would require most employers in the city to give workers paid sick leave today. It will be the second time Nutter has vetoed the controversial bill. But bill sponsor Councilman Bill Greenlee may have enough votes to override the veto.
5. Best coffee in the country: Phillly's Ultimo Coffee has earned the top spot on TheDailyMeal.com's list of America's Best Coffee Shops.