Here's your daily look at five stories we're following:
1. Boston Marathon: A year after bombs exploded at the Boston Marathon finish line, runners from the Philadelphia region are returning for today's race. The field will be the marathon's second-largest ever, and tight security will be in place.
2. Skydiving accident: The Federal Aviation Administration is being called in to investigate a skydiving accident that left a Brooklyn man dead when he fell in Gloucester County after his parachute may not have opened properly.
3. Port Authority reforms: Academics and policy experts will discuss ideas for reforming the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey will be discussed at a a panel today.
4. Sea Isle City fire: Investigators are slated to return to the scene today to continue probing the cause of a seven-alarm blaze in Sea Isle City that destroyed five homes in the Shore town.
5. Roosevelt Boulevard speed cameras: A legislative panel is scheduled to hold a hearing today in Philadelphia about a proposal to install speed cameras on Roosevelt Boulevard.