Nine small businesses will get funding from Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania.
They include firms involved in the medical, energy efficiency and information technology fields.
Here's a list, ranked by size of investment, and some links:
- Green Badge Holdings L.L.C., of King of Prussia, will get $500,000.
- Viridity Energy Inc. , of Conshohocken, will get $350,000.
- Leversense L.L.C., of Newtown Square, will get $300,000.
- Essential Medical L.L.C., of Wayne, will get $250,000.
- Green Power Technologies L.L.C., of King of Prussia, will get $250,000.
- Qlida Diagnostics, of Philadelphia, will get $250,000.
- WizeHive, of Bryn Mawr, will get $250,000.
- Vita Products Inc., of Philadelphia, will get $125,000.
- Neat Co., of Philadelphia, will get $60,000.
Neat, a maker of scanners to digitize paper receipts, has previously received a total of $687,500 from the state-funded Ben Franklin program.