1. Pittsburgh (14-0): DeJuan Blair was a man at Georgetown, getting 20 points and 17 rebounds, in 70-54 win.
2. Duke (12-1): Rolled over Virginia Tech, 69-44, last night, holding the Hokies to 13 points in the second half.
3. Wake Forest (13-0): Ended BYU's 53-game home winning streak with a wild 94-87 win before a crowd of 23,096 in the Marriott Center.
4. North Carolina (13-1): Shot just 38.4 percent and lost at home to Boston College yesterday, 85-78.
5. Georgetown (10-2): Panthers ended Hoyas' 29-game home winning streak by owning the glass and the lane.
6. Connecticut (12-1): Poor Rutgers appeared at the wrong time, just after the loss to G-Town. Got crushed, 80-49.
7. Oklahoma (13-1): Caught Coppin State on its way home from Hawaii and won 93-62. OU's loss came at Arkansas, in case you missed it.
8. Butler (12-1): Won at Valparaiso, 75-62. Bulldogs have become a Midwestern version of Gonzaga, without the national profile.
9. Clemson (14-0): Beat East Carolina, 79-66, to stay undefeated.
10. Syracuse (14-1): Won Friday night at South Florida, 59-54 in a less-than-classic contest.
11. West Virginia (11-2): Went to Newark, shot 53.5 percent, had four players in double figures and buried Seton Hall, 92-66.
12. Michigan State (11-2): Spartans have now won seven straight after 77-66 win at Northwestern. Raymar Morgan had 22 points and 13 rebounds.
13. Northern State (11-2): Won at Upper Iowa, 63-58. Coach Don Meyer's 902nd win tied him with Bob Knight for most among men's college basketball coaches.
14. UCLA (12-2): Beat Oregon, 83-74, yesterday.
15. Arizona State (12-2): Lost at improved California last night, 81-71, despite 26 points from James Harden.