Here are the "Top Ten Reasons to Watch the Baseball Playoffs" as presented by Ryan Howard on "The Late Show with David Letterman" Thursday night...
10. Fox’s coverage now extends to the postgame shower.
9. What are you gonna do, watch hockey?
8. One lucky viewer will win a free Tommy John surgery.
7. We just had the Phillie Phanatic clipped, wormed and neutered.
6. Trips to the mound now include a fabulous Glee-style dance number.
5. The crack of the bat replaced by comical “boing” sound.
4. Do you really need an excuse to sit on the couch and drink beer?
3. Mention my name and you can rebroadcast the game without express written consent of Major League Baseball.
2. It’s about time the Yankees got some attention from the national media.
1. If you’re watching this, you’ll watch anything.
The Phillies slugger taped the list via satellite from Citizens Bank Park Thursday afternoon.