Alright folks, this is what we know:
1) The game will be played whenever the weather breaks, though nobody from Major League Baseball was willing to put a potential time on the thing.
2) Pitching coach Rich Dubee said the Phillies will definitely have a reliever on the mound, not Game 6 starter Brett Myers or anybody else.
3) The Phillies will lead off in the bottom of the sixth pinch-hitting for Cole Hamels, then will proceed to the top of the line-up.
4) Commissioner Bud Selig said he would have suspended the game whether or not the Rays tied the game at 2-2 in the top of the sixth, as they did on Carlos Pena's RBI single that scored B.J. Upton from second. The game would have continued with the Phillies leading 2-1.
5) Tickets for Game 5 will continue to be honored. So don't throw them away.
6) We'll have complete coverage in the paper.