Figure this is a good way to kill some time at work.
The following are some Phillies-related Over/Unders courtesy of BoDogLife.com.
Log your predictions now so you can say "I told you so" at the end of the year:
- Total Home Runs for Ryan Howard: 43.5
- Total Howard RBI: 142.5
- Chase Utley home runs: 27.5
- Raul Ibanez home runs: 22.5
- Jimmy Rollins stolen bases: 39.5
- Shane Victorino stolen bases: 34.5
- Cole Hamels wins: 14.5
- Brett Myers wins: 11.5
- Brad Lidge saves: 37.5
- David Murphy typos: 25.5
I'll try to put more up later in the week.
As for actual news, here is Cole Hamels' line from his minor league appearance today: Hamels in Minor Lg game: 4 IP, 10 H, 3 R, 1 BB, 5 K, 64 pitches, 44 strikes.
I didn't watch it. Paul Hagen was there. He'll have a complete report when he returns.