- California Chrome had some company on the track this morning, in the form of one of nature's more horrifying rodents. "Unfazed," Chrome's rider described him.
- Johnny Manziel is being sued for sexual harassment.
- Even the announcers couldn't keep it together when Switzerland missed an empty-netter at the Hockey Worlds.
- "#sorrynotsorry," replied Mark Cuban about his remarks on bigotry.
- Surprise, surprise, somebody within the Giants organization is whining - this time about Troy Tulowitzki and how high his sustained numbers are. Gotta be stealing signs, right? Gotta be.
- The Indians are, decades later, still milking that Major League license for all its worth.
- This Yu Darvish pitch is moving a 55 m.p.h. and Torii Hunter just can't handle it.
- Jose Fernandez may be the first MLB player to have the sympathies of literally everyone.
— SB Nation (@SBNation) May 23, 2014
- Who wore it better - Dr. J or Dwayne Wade? This is a rhetorical question.