Looking for something to do pretty much every night in 2013?
Comcast-Spectacor, the owner of the Flyers and the Wells Fargo Center, on Tuesday announced it would award the winner of "The Big Ticket" sweepstakes two tickets to every event at the Wells Fargo Center in 2013.
To enter the contest, fans must enter the “The Big Ticket” Sweepstakes at Wells Fargo Center’s Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/WellsFargoCenter. All entries will be collected until 12 p.m. on Thursday, December 20. The winner will be drawn during the Preston & Steve morning show on 93.3 WMMR – which is producing the event -- on Friday, December 21.
“This first-time ever promotion offers a spectacular prize for one lucky fan,” Comcast-Spectacor President Peter Luukko said in a release. “As more and more marketing efforts are being geared toward social media, this fan-friendly opportunity allows us to continue to grow and expand our social media assets.”
The winner of the contest will receive two tickets to the following Wells Fargo Center events:
· Philadelphia Flyers games (preseason, regular season, postseason);
· Philadelphia 76ers games (preseason, regular season, postseason);
· Philadelphia Wings games (preseason, regular season, postseason);
· Philadelphia Soul games (preseason, regular season, postseason);
· Villanova men’s basketball games (Louisville, Syracuse, Georgetown);
· 2013 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament (2nd and 3rd rounds);
· All 2013 concerts, including Jeff Dunham, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Pink, Maroon 5, One Direction and all other concerts to be announced;
· Disney On Ice;
· Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus;
· Harlem Globetrotters;
· Wing Bowl;
· Hero Thrill Show.
Additional events to be booked will also be included in the package. The winner will also receive one 2013 season parking pass, good for free parking at all events.