- Well, SI.com (bottom right) is out, having gone with gleeful Tom Brady instead of solemn, disgusted Peyton Manning face, so that's just wrong.
- FOX Sports has Hopeless Manning (top right) - out of options, almost beyond caring, just reacting with that last bit of caring he has left, though things now seem inevitable.
- ESPN got the movie poster (bottom left), in which disgruntled Peyton is thinking about the future, while pipsqueak Brady lurks behind him, giving a look that would indicate "photo bomb" if he wasn't totally also supposed to be in the picture to start with.
- Of course, CBS Sports (top left) was always going to win, having used the Manning-faciest Manning Face in days. Slumped like a heavily depressed Peanuts character, the world's crushing weight sits merrily on Peyton's shoulders here, smothering any chance at fleeting happiness. Well played, CBS.
- Manning and Brady kept it civil in the epilogue. The photographers were not as mature about things.
- I guess some people were more excited to be there than others.
- In Week 2, the Texans had a merry little win over the Titans, 30-24. That is the last time they won. Vanilla Ice performed at halftime of that game. Therefore, there is only one solution:
Ben Tate "Bring back Vanilla Ice." Texans haven't won since he performed at halftime of Tenn game.
— John McClain (@McClain_on_NFL) November 22, 2013
- The Packers had their first non-loss without Aaron Rodgers, which is not to say that they had their first win without him, either.
- Diamondbacks reliever Brad Ziegler had some thoughts on formerly suspended Jhonny Peralta's deal with the Cardinals.
— Brad Ziegler (@BradZiegler) November 24, 2013
- Meanwhile, the other Manning had his own problems.