- RGIII had some great news last night, and a copywritten prepared graphic to go with it.
Operation Patience....Complete. Cleared. To God Be The Glory http://t.co/GxYMw8Cs57— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) August 30, 2013
- Meanwhile, Miguel Cabrera’s announcement that we was also okay and everything is going to be okay seemed a little more… insistent.
- This play features a great catch, a burst of speed, the complete stoppage of that speed, and then a second burst of speed, and then a touchdown.
- It’s hard to believe that Jadeveon Clowney ruined America so entirely with a not-flawless performance last night, especially after all that scrutiny and attention he asked for. Isn’t that right, guy who is totally unfamiliar with intense analysis and endless examination?
- The bad news is, Bryan Cranston has not signed a ludicrous six picture deal to play Lex Luthor. The good news is that James Spader has signed on to play a sinister robot in the Avengers sequel.
- It’s hard to imagine a pair of tighty-whities having such sentimental value that didn’t belong to Walter White, but here we are, spending another Friday morning looking at Jim Palmer’s autographed underwear. Asking price: $62.99.
- Yasiel Puig played Tony La Russa in ping pong, and hours later ESPN coincidentally launched an entire ping pong section for their web site, consisting entirely of a recap of the Puig-La Russa match, focusing on the “old school/new school” angle.