- Well, the MLB offseason's biggest blockbuster deal was not Ruben Amaro signing Marlon Byrd, it turns out.
- The timing of the Ian Kinself-for-Prince Fielder Rangers/Tigers trade just couldn't have been better for Kinsler.
Awkward moment: Ian Kinsler is on vacation with Elvis Andrus and Adrian Beltre.
— Evan Grant (@Evan_P_Grant) November 21, 2013
- Which is good news, because there needs to be some feel-good stories in baseball with all the feelings flying around A-Rod's issues with Bud Selig.
- Which is also good news, because now we can get cross all those A-Rod action figures off of our holiday shopping lists with ease.
- Come on down to Madison Square Garden, where you may or may not be attending a hockey game.
— Noah Tanzman (@tanzmaniac) November 20, 2013
- No thank you, Dwight Howard.
- Josh Reddick of the A's lost a beard-off to WWE wrestler Daniel Bryan, and we all got to watch as Reddick was forced to say good bye to his old friend.