The latest results of the NL Final Vote for the All-Star Game show Yasiel Puig lagging behind Freddie Freeman, but the graphic interpretation of the process thus far offers from interesting theories.
— Caitlin Kelly (@atotalmonet) July 8, 2013
- As The New Yorker's Caitlin Kelly points out, California's "Pence-Puig" line is clearly drawn.
- Canada <3's Adrian Gonzalez.
- Braves players will not be happy regardless.
- South Jersey still hasn't let go of Hunter Pence.
- Ian Desmond can't win his home state (Florida).
- Philadelphia appears to be for Puig.
- South Central Nevada also <3's Gonzalez.
- Freddie Freeman has carved out his own little corner of CA.