Old: "Coach wants to see you … and bring your playbook." New: "Coach wants to see you … and bring your IPad."
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 30, 2013
People you've heard of are starting to get the ax as NFL rosters go from 75 to 53.
Updates as the day continues...
- Ah, there are the Eagles - dropping OL Dallas Reynolds and NB Antonio Dixon among others.
- Mike Kafka confessed on Twitter that he's no longer a Jacksonville Jaguar.
- Here are the Rams, trimming their defensive line.
- The Cowboys have parted with WR Anthony Armstrong and no one else just yet.
- Houston has run its last play with RB Dennis Johnson holding the ball.
- And the Titans are finished with TE Brandon Barden and LB Gary Guyton.In a shocking twist,
- Tim Tebow notified the press that he isn't the one who is in charge of whether or not he makes the team.
- Trent Edwards' plane is going in the wrong direction from Bears camp, as is Jordan Palmer's.
- Matt Leinart spent a wild seven days at the Bills training camp, and didn't get anything but a sad tweet.
- Seneca Wallace left 49ers training camp under his own power.
- Also out with New England - Marcus Benard. We can confirm that none of these people are Tim Tebow.
- The Pats are slashing tight ends left and right - first Daniel Fells, than Jake Ballard.
- In addition to Leinart, the BIlls made cuts at CB (Crezdon Butler) and OLB (Zebrie Sanders)
- Falcons linebacker Brian Banks will not make the team, but may still be involved with it.
- The Ravens cut cornerback Marc Anthony.
- J'Marcus Webb, he of the last 32 starts at left tackle for the Bears, is now... not that.
- Safety Brandon Hardin of the Bears went down with a broken scapula and has been waived. He'll go on injured reserved if no team claims him.