- Some people are already looking to the offseason!
Thinking about visiting China this off season. How is touring over there?
— Mike Vick (@MikeVick) December 19, 2013
- This post game report contains reference to the term used to describe nuclear plant catastrophes.
Coach melts down after a loss. Its another classic press conference! Check it out cwphilly at 10 and cbs3 eyewitness news at 11.
— Beasley Y Reece (@beasleyreece) December 19, 2013
- In the future, it'll be like Paul George is very clearly screaming profanity in your living room.
- It's called "Dez Bryant Syndrome," and it's sweeping the country.
- Yeah, Shin-Soo Choo! Reject those Yankees! Reject everyone! EVERYBODY REJECT EVERYBODY
- Hey now, the Golden State Warriors want to buy the Oakland A's. Does this mean they plan on creating a terrible hybrid sport, in which Steph Curry has a sub-2.00 ERA tossing weird knucklers with basketballs?!? I don't know, I only read the headline!
- Are you in some sort of mountainside peril? Fear not, The Wingsuitor is on the case!
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a man with wings going 900 m.p.h.!
- Hey, our second consecutive day of teams buying billboards to taunt each other! That's some good old fashioned American billboard-taunting.
- Shockingly, Sports Center immediately cut to Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson's resume, as if it were to be suddenly be updated any minutes, after video of his post game press conference in which he called his team "uncoachable" and "momma's boys."