- Kevin Durant had some pretty high expectations attached to him last night.
Tim Legler just asked on ESPN if Kevin Durant will try to score 70 points against #Sixers tonight since LeBron James scored 61 last night
— Keith Pompey (@PompeyOnSixers) March 4, 2014
Sadly, he only dropped 42 points and the Thunder only destroyed the Sixers by 30 points.
- It also didn't help that it took Russell Westbrook about the length of a Family Guy epsiode to get a triple-double.
- A Rangers writer says that Ian Kinsler's negative comments about Texas GM Jon Daniels and the rest of the team come from Kinsler being as self-absorbed as A-Rod. I think we can consider this matter closed. When has a player ever been self-absorbed? And when has a reporter ever seen an opportunity to crap on a player that scorned him once?
- I'll put anything here that shows the Cardinal Way is all about drugs and porn.
- That wacky wacko Brian Wilson of the Dodgers might throw a knuckleball now! And you know what they say when a wacky player is being their wacky self! That's just Brian Wilson being Brian Wilson! Or, as CBS Sports put it:
"...Brian Wilson behaving in a manner befitting Brian Wilson ..."
- Well, the NHL trade deadline is coming up, and everybody's looking to pitch in!
.@NHLFlyers if you need me to do disgusting, illegal things for you to obtain Sami Vatanen, please LMK.
— FGSB (@FlyGoalScoredBy) March 5, 2014
- At one point, the Flyers determined Ilya Bryzgalov's value to be $51 million. This week, the Minnesota Wild determined it to be a fourth round draft pick.
- This used to be an old school city, where we filled the streets with drunk lunatics WITHOUT needing a world championship.