- NFL season is right around the corner! The telltale signs are all there; pumpkin ales appearing on draft lists, jerseys becoming commonplace on the street, and Joe Flacco banners are posted all over the Denver Broncos stadium.
Not in my city! http://t.co/QFBqVUz9x4— Vic Lombardi (@VicLombardi) August 27, 2013
- Dat Jimmy Rollins stare.
- Get this – some human beings are fearing change! Wow. I’ll be honest: Did not see this one coming. Huh.
- See if you can tell which of these articles is the one saying the Blue Jays should keep their jovial, currently guffawing manager John Gibbons and which one is the one saying they should fire their joyless, human husk of a manager John Gibbons. And then know that the Blue Jays are definitely bringing back finger gun-toting manager John Gibbons.
- C.J. Wilson is such a proscrastinator.
- The Pirates got John Buck and Marlon Byrd yesterday, so they’re feeling bold enough to make their intentions with Justin Morneau known. Woooo, easy, Pirates; this is a family show.
- Sometimes, a man's just got to stop following you on Twitter.