Jimmy Rollins won't go to Detroit even after not being asked to go to Detroit
Well it's not like Jimmy Rollins is the only guy who doesn't want to go to Detroit. In fact, he hasn't even been asked to go.
- Well it's not like Jimmy Rollins is the only guy who doesn't want to go to Detroit. In fact, he hasn't even been asked to go.
- Baseball is canceled, everyone. Yes, forever. Stop crying.
- As predicted, Barry Bonds' appearance at Giants training camp has brought out a whining curmudgeon who has been hired to turn his mutterings into newspaper columns.
- The City Six mascot appeared simultaneously in a blurry flash, stared ominously at people eating brunch, then disappeared. March Madness!
- St. Joseph's coach Phil Martelli comes with a miniature version.
- The Mets are celebrating St. Patrick's Day by bending to the whim of this evil leprechaun who killed Mr. Met and took his place.
- The Mets also look to move their minor league affiliate far, far away from where the big club plays.
- No... no one do it. Take this advice instead.
- Unfortunately, not every team gets to make the NCAA March Madness bracket, ad unfortunately, some of those teams are in front of a camera when they find out.
- It's Spring Training for baseballs, too.