UPDATE: Clowney's official time wound up being 4.53.
- Jadeveon Clowney just ran a 4.47 at the NFL Combine, which solidifies his future role as the most disappointing/ed college player ever.
Clowney selfishly steals spotlight at Combine, remains a ‘me’ player. My column:
— Adam Kramer (@KegsnEggs) February 24, 2014
It sadly, probably needs to be said that the above tweet is a parody, but also a reflection of what will likely be a real tweet in the weeks to come.
- Derek Jeter is going to get a lot of presents this year. A lot. Some will be lame. Others will be super lame. Here is a list of guesses as to what lame things Jeter will hold in his lame hands.
- Who would have thought that a man who could have the "worst tools in baseball" would only be several years removed from starting in the Phillies' outfield?
- Reds slugger Jay Bruce thinks Billy Hamilton be able to outrun a motorcycle. Chances are the Reds will not test this theory.
- Their Cincinnati teammate, Brandon Phillips, is quickly getting back into playing shape, however.
— Brandon Phillips (@DatDudeBP) February 24, 2014
- White Sox broadcaster is one of the final hold-outs from modern baseball statistics, preferring to use his eyes and guts and whatever cliche is now to judge a player. Which is why what the White Sox have planned for 2014 may actually destroy him.
- The Miami Heat: basketball's most boring, predictable franchise.
- Who would have thought the Red Bull Crashed Ice event would feature the Best Replication of a Poster for a Ninja Turtles Movie?
- Happy trails, Jacky G.
— High Heat Stats (@HighHeatStats) February 24, 2014