- In the late innings of last night’s 4-3 Phillies walkoff win, the beat writers were all made witnesses to baseball’s darkest nature.
We just saw a grown man leaping up to the press box to get a foul ball. Then he barrelled into a girl once it was tossed. A grown man.
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) August 22, 2013
dude ran up four rows, ran over a girl & was begging for the ball when it landed in the box. When ball thrown to a girl, he ran her over.
— John R. Finger (@jrfingerCSN) August 22, 2013
Seriously, can someone get the girls tickets to another game up here?
— Kevin Cooney (@KevinCooney) August 22, 2013
- Hey, you know what the Sixers will definitely have next season? Uniforms. And Grantland couldn’t be happier.
- In case you've been unable to keep up on your news of the bloodthirsty, here's a quick rundown of all the NFL players currently having their years ruined.
- Some sad, true words were uttered on MLB Tonight last night; sadder still because they were uttered by Harold Reynolds.
"I'd rather face the Phillies than Miami." - Harold Reynolds
— Heard on MLB Tonight (@HeardOnMLBT) August 22, 2013
- Like Wilt Chamberlain in the fourth grade, can you spot the Phanatic on stage at a Dropkick Murphys concert?
— 933 WMMR (@933WMMR) August 22, 2013
- While some are debating the merits of Vick vs. RGIII, Ron Jaworski argues that it's Colin Kaepernick who could be "...one of the greatest quarterbacks ever."
- Can you believe it, Sylvester Stallone has no qualms about making some more money off of his Rambo character, this time in the form of a television show.
- Check out Phillies third or fourth string catcher Steven Lerud take a hit like a champ.