- Sports Center started doing a Tim Tebow/Trent Dilfer thing, and it was just about as massively unappealing as that sounds.
- Meanwhile, ESPN 2 was not to be topped during the BCS Championship.
I’m captivated by who the most random celebrity will be to appear on this ESPN2 telecast tonight. Taylor Hicks will be tough to beat.
— Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing) January 7, 2014
- The BCS was tackling its own bit of drama: Would this guy win $50,000?
Would this tiger solve the city's crime problem?
And would Jameis Winston ever be tackled again?!?
- None of which was enough drama for Ricky Bottalico.
I'm embarassed for all of them
— ricky bottalico (@rickybottalico) January 7, 2014
- Yes, the world is about to get Jake Taylor and Roger Dorn and Rick "Wild Thing" Vaughn and Wille Mayes-Hayes baseball cards, because sometimes, the world is okay.
- Larry King was riding the PED pony last night, and in his drugged-up state, with biceps pulsating, he took to Twitter to demand answers.
I still can't figure out why HGH is banned in sports
— Larry King (@kingsthings) January 7, 2014
- The Sixers were surrounded and devoured by Timberwolves last night, by a Sixersly 31-point margin, keeping them right on track.
Sixers lose. Phew.
— Michael Levin (@Michael_Levin) January 7, 2014
Boy, when this team falls, it falls.
— Dante Nelson (@DanteWrites) January 7, 2014
- Do you like NSFW fan meltdowns? Good, that's what we're closing with today. This guys starts the clip with his shirt on and ends it with another. How? Let's watch!