- With the women tragically eliminated, it's up to the U.S. men to shut Canada the hell up.
- For this reason, today's mandatory dress code is being enforced. Another good move is refusing to sell Canadian beer at your bar during the game.
- Already, though, Canada's attempts at trash talk have been confused and sad and definitely not made up.
Wow, really? RT @HockeyCanada John Candy was a terrible actor and very funny.
— America (@FlyGoalScoredBy) February 21, 2014
- Aww, what happened to curling? You can't have both, Canada.
- Elsewhere, the snow in Sochi seems to be fighting back.
- That’s one keen looking new Tampa Bay Buccaneers logo, guys. Way to shake things up.
- Just think. If not for this story, Philadelphia would be a town with an in-city rivalry between its two baseball teams, and that would, um. Be… good?
- ESPN was pretty blown away by the fact that Kobe Bryant has a friend.
- If there's anything people want to feel, it's "bad for the Duke Blue Devils."
- Wil Meyers of the Rays gave a unique look into a Spring Training workout by giving us the perspective of a young ball player with a camera strapped to his head.