- I know one guy who is glad the Super Bowl is in Jersey - Broncos safety Mike Adams, who is from Paterson, NJ, and says he's walking home after the game if Denver wins. What can you tell us about your little slice of paradise, Mike?
“It can be almost like cancer, and I say that because the negativity in that place can be like a snowball rolling down hill."
I... oh. Oh, man.
- The NHL's Stadium Series ended yesterday, after the Ducks shut out the Kings in Dodger Stadium, 3-0, and the Rangers hornswaggled the Devils in Yankee Stadium, 7-3. The man tasked with trying and failing to stop many of those goals was Martin Brodeur, who tried seamlessly to pass the blame.
- Joba Chamberlain may have focused more on the wrong aspect of the World Series champion Red Sox when he began his offseason training.
New-look Joba Chamberlain: "I can have a beard now. I'm excited about that. First time in my life." pic.twitter.com/TO3fX2boui
— Jason Beck (@beckjason) January 25, 2014
- You may think it's tough being Carmelo Anthony right now, but as Kobe Bryant says, all he has to do is win a championship and everything will be fine.
- Somebody named "Lorde" won a Grammy for her song "Royal," that was inspired by somebody she didn't know was George Brett.
- But not everybody was happy about the Grammys.
Is it just me or are some of the Grammy performances so far seem to be really demonic?? Looks like there is a lot of evil in the world..
— AJ McCarron (@10AJMcCarron) January 27, 2014
- Who says the Pro Bowl isn't real?!
Everyone. Everyone says that. Literally.
- Royal Rumble last night , which had aboslutely no influence on Lorde's Grammy-winning song, did feature an appalled clown stalking Ben Roethlisberger.
The clown was very shocked to see Mr. Roethlisberger. pic.twitter.com/uQetRfGPIo
— SB Nation GIF (@SBNationGIF) January 27, 2014
- Also from Royal Rumble: Brock Lesnar is punched in the face by Big Show.