- Roy Halladay is coming (in August)! Roy Halladay is coming (in August)! Also he's being very humble about his piloting skills. I'm sure he's just as good as John Travolta.
Not Travolta I'm get'n there! TO for opening day, Philly august for sure! Thx fam, fans & zwr for all your support! pic.twitter.com/tR8CVg1hkS
— Roy Halladay (@RoyHalladay) April 1, 2014
- Worth nothing:
Happy April FOOLS Day! If you are not a FOOL, please disregard this message.
— Mr. T (@MrT) April 1, 2014
- Things are still going really well for the Mets.
- Things are also going well with the Mets' beat writers.
— SB Nation MLB (@SBNationMLB) April 1, 2014
— Andy Martino (@MartinoNYDN) April 1, 2014
- But definitely no one had a worse Opening Day than the Angels' pitching coach.
- Jonny Gomes' career goal of becoming the next Brian Wilson is still going great.
- David Booth: just a normal NHL player kissin' bears and singin' Taylor Swift.
- SOMEBODY STOP JOSE FERNANDEZ HE'S YOUNG AND COCKY AND HE'S HAVING SO MUCH FUN OUT THERE.